Re: New Public Review Issue: Proposed Update UTS #18

From: Kenneth Whistler (kenw@sybase.com)
Date: Thu Sep 20 2007 - 16:42:41 CDT

    > > So was there a decision made about this?
    >
    > The authors took an action to review comments in the feedback document
    > L2/07-250 and prepare an update to the UTS. That's all I know at this
    > point.

    And more specifically, the action was to "prepare a proposal
    for clarifying how regex should deal with matching Unicode
    sets", so it is specifically responsive to the question that
    Mike originally raised.

    As regards Mike's new concerns with the language regarding multiline
    mode matching, I suggest that he post that to the feedback
    form, and it will be rolled up into the feedback document
    that will be considered by the UTC for this PRI.

    --Ken