Re: Needs help identifying script

From: John Hudson (john@tiro.ca)
Date: Wed Sep 26 2007 - 00:51:59 CDT

    Philippe Verdy wrote:

    > Your second image confirms to me that there are at least two scripts...

    Note that the second image shows a different plate. Apparently there are 19 in all. I
    encourage Mike to post some higher resolution images on a website, so we can get a better
    look at these things. If it is possible to get cross-lit photos taken straight-on without
    flash, so much the better.

    JH

    --
    Tiro Typeworks        www.tiro.com