Marks

From: Dmitry Turin (unicode20@narod.ru)
Date: Wed Sep 26 2007 - 00:59:00 CDT

    I repeated postings, because it was not come into my mailbox.

      Spending mark-place in coding table for capital letters - is inadmissible spending.
    Let all letters will be lower case: when there is a own name or beginning of sentence,
    one prefix-byte before a word is enough to specify, that first letter is upper-case.
    Let's name this prefix-byte as 'mark "own name"'. It works so: #anna -> Anna
    (where # is this prefix-byte).
      It's necessary to tell the same about abbreviations. One prefix-byte before a word
    is enough to specify, that all letters to symbol "blank" are upper-case.
    Let's name this byte as 'mark "abbreviation"'. It works so: #uno -> UNO.
      User himself puts prefix-bytes by pressing keys "Shift" and "Caps Lock".
      So comparison of various variants of spelling (all letters are lower-case,
    first letter is upper-case, all letters are upper-case) is reduced to
    comparison in one variant of spelling (all letters are lower-case) at search of similar word.
    Widespread error is equating of designation of a letters (__coding__)
    and their graphic images (__font__). It's absolutely different things.

    Pictures of prefix-bytes in in
    http://unicode2.chat.ru/site/unicode2/en/author/control_eng.htm

    Dmitry Turin
    Unicode2 (2.1.0) http://unicode2.chat.ru