Re: Fish (was Re: Marks)

From: Sinnathurai Srivas (sisrivas@blueyonder.co.uk)
Date: Sat Sep 29 2007 - 15:29:48 CDT

    It's nothing became thing. How this come about, no one has the answer yet.
    Not even the man's cration GOD is able to find the answer yet. The GOD/
    GOD's people might one day, or the scientist might one day find answers to
    how nothing became thing.

    Let's give symbols to both camps as both are trying to find answers. I think
    UC must be impartial on this mater.

    Sinnathurai Srivas