RE: Things to do with text

From: Jony Rosenne (jr@qsm.co.il)
Date: Sun Nov 11 2007 - 22:34:52 CST

    Things not previously mentioned:

    - Storage, particularly safe storage. Related to this is archiving. This use implies support of old or "ancient" digital text, in whatever encoding that happened to be used, for any length of time.

    - Searching - giving people access to large bodies of text by letting them specify what they are looking for, e.g. Google.

    Also, see for example:

    http://www.mechon-mamre.org/about.htm

    http://www.biu.ac.il/JH/Responsa/index.html

    Jony