Re: How to write Armenian ligatures?

From: John Hudson (john@tiro.ca)
Date: Sun Nov 25 2007 - 00:23:34 CST

    I wrote:

    > ...for instance,
    > the <rlig> feature is always applied for Arabic text and so is the
    > <liga> feature.

    I meant to say that the <liga> feature is applied by default, but could be turned off if
    the application provided appropriate UI controls. The <rlig> feature is always on; the
    <liga> feature is on unless determined otherwise by the user.

    JH

    --
    Tiro Typeworks        www.tiro.com
    Gulf Islands, BC      tiro@tiro.com