Re: Dotless J with stroke.

From: Andreas Stötzner (as@signographie.de)
Date: Wed Dec 12 2007 - 06:20:02 CST

    Am 11.12.2007 um 22:39 schrieb Asmus Freytag:

    > …
    >
    > I would have thought, that, as a member of the German committee, you
    > were firmly subscribed to these long-standing principles of the
    > character encoding work.

    I am, of course. And I did not suggest any changes which would affect
    those principles.
    But, if anything would be well-defined, we would hardly need to embark
    on such a discussion. It is obvious to me that typographic expertise
    has been often neglected in the encoding work and issues like this one
    do arise from that gap exactly.

    A:S