RE: Unicode Transliteration Guidelines released

From: Philippe Verdy (verdy_p@wanadoo.fr)
Date: Sat Jan 26 2008 - 14:12:00 CST

    That’s a bug that you have created yourself (in July 2006), and where you
    are the assignee; it is targeted for resolution in CLDR 1.6, with a
    “confirm” status.

    See CLDR Bug #1112 (that’s where I had added a comment to your bug, just a
    couple of days before you released the transliteration guidelines).

    Philippe.