Re: Unicode, Java and Complex Script fonts

From: Naoto Sato (Naoto.Sato@Sun.COM)
Date: Mon Jan 28 2008 - 12:14:54 CST

    The description on that page seems to be outdated (The link to Sun's
    page points to 1.4.2 document), and it's not true that the user has to
    manually edit the font properties file to draw Unicode characters on
    Java apps. I am not sure who is responsible for this page, but I can
    certainly help updating it to the latest information.

    Thanks,
    Naoto