Re: Siddham

From: Jeroen Ruigrok van der Werven (asmodai@in-nomine.org)
Date: Wed May 21 2008 - 05:25:13 CDT

    -On [20080521 10:50], Michael Everson (everson@evertype.com) wrote:
    >Because the effort it takes to encode a script is considerable, and people
    >interested in and able to do the work (mostly me) are not independently
    >wealthy.

    With encode you refer to what specifically?

    >Currently (2008) the Script Encoding Initiative has funding earmarked for a
    >number of other scripts, some of which are used for living languages.

    I've been in contact with Deborah to help out a bit on the writing proposals
    front. :)

    >Your generous donation to SEI could help move Siddham up on the list. :-)

    My donations include time and effort working on additional proposals since I
    have neither a corporate backer or the personal funds to spare, sorry. =\

    イェルーン ラウフロック ヴァン デル ウェルヴェン
    If Winter comes, can Spring be far behind..?