UTF 8 "Content-Language"

From: Sinnathurai Srivas (sisrivas@blueyonder.co.uk)
Date: Sat May 31 2008 - 17:59:28 CDT

    I'm trying to enable two languages within single page/web page.

    When I add two commands in row, only the last one appears effective. eg,

    In the above case only the "en" appears to become effective.
    I do not know the way to test if both "ta" and "en" are effevtive.

    Any suggestion including other ways of difining more than one language within single page, would be appriciated.

    Sinnathurai