Re: Accents of the same combining class displayed side by side (was: Re: apostrophe plus acute accent ...)

From: André Szabolcs Szelp (a.sz.szelp@gmail.com)
Date: Fri Nov 07 2008 - 02:07:17 CST

    That's what I thought (if there is no contrast, it's a display property).

    BTW, ő, ű are not parallels to the caron+acute stacked next to each
    other &c. we saw. Ő's and ű's diacritic relates to acute as does
    diaeresis/trema to dot above. i.e. they are functionally not
    side-by-side diacritics.

    /Szabolcs

    --
    Szelp, André Szabolcs