Re: Question about the directionality of "Old Hungarian" (document N3531)

From: André Szabolcs Szelp (a.sz.szelp@gmail.com)
Date: Fri Nov 07 2008 - 02:26:26 CST

    That's great news.

    Everyone kept telling me it's a font technology issue, but I was aware
    of the fact that no OT feature would handle that as of now.

    Good to hear you are working on that.

    (Even though implementation will take _years_ for such a specific
    feature even after definition, it's the next necessary step).

    /Szabolcs