Re: Emoji: Public Review December 2008: e-1DE CHINESE ZODIAC DRAGON

From: Leo Broukhis (leob@mailcom.com)
Date: Fri Feb 20 2009 - 20:56:42 CST

    I wonder what came out of this discussion. All 12 symbols - or close
    approximations - are present:

    1F377 - mouse (= rat ?)
    1F386 - cow (= ox? == water buffalo (Vietnam)??)
    1F375 - tiger
    1F387 - rabbit or 1F36C - cat (Vietnam)
    1F392 - dragon or 1F36D - snail (Kazakhstan)
    1F388 - snake
    1F373 - horse
    1F384 - sheep (= ram? = goat ??)
    1F383 - monkey
    1F389 - chicken (= rooster?)
    1F36B - dog
    1F38A - boar (Japan) or 1F374 - pig

    Adding annotations or disunifying a few characters could be a good idea.

    Leo