[Unicode Announcement] New Public Review Issues for UAXes

From: announcements@unicode.org
Date: Fri Feb 20 2009 - 19:19:48 CST

    Proposed updates for Unicode Standard Annexes (UAX) are now open
    for review for Unicode version 5.2. Public Review Issues have been
    posted for all of those currently available, but the review period is
    just starting and most have boilerplate updates only. Proposed updates
    for the UAXes can be found on a new web page here:

            http://www.unicode.org/reports/uax-proposed-updates.html

    The UAXes currently available for review are:

    UAX 9 Unicode Bidirectional Algorithm
    UAX 11 East Asian Width
    UAX 14 Unicode Line Breaking Algorithm
    UAX 24 Unicode Script Property
    UAX 29 Unicode Text Segmentation
    UAX 31 Unicode Identifier and Pattern Syntax
    UAX 34 Unicode Named Character Sequences
    UAX 38 Unicode Han Database (Unihan)
    UAX 41 Common References for Unicode Standard Annexes
    UAX 44 Unicode Character Database

    The Public Review page will be updated with information specific to
    each UAX as updated drafts are posted:

            http://www.unicode.org/review/

    If you have comments for official UTC consideration, please post them
    by submitting your comments through our feedback & reporting page:

        http://www.unicode.org/reporting.html

    If you wish to discuss issues on the Unicode mail list, then please
    use the following link to subscribe (if necessary). Please be aware that
    discussion comments on the Unicode mail list are not automatically
    recorded as input to the UTC. You must use the reporting link above
    to generate comments for UTC consideration.

        http://www.unicode.org/consortium/distlist.html

    Regards,
            Rick McGowan
            Unicode, Inc.

    ----
    All of our lists are strictly opt-in lists for members or interested
    users of our standards, and we make every effort to remove users who
    do not wish to receive e-mail from us. To see why you are getting this
    mail and how to remove yourself from our lists if you want, please
    see http://www.unicode.org/consortium/distlist.html#announcements