Another translation posted

From: Magda Danish (Unicode) (v-magdad@microsoft.com)
Date: Tue Jun 16 2009 - 12:34:53 CDT

    The Unicode Consortium is happy to announce a new translation of "What is Unicode":
    What is Unicode? in Hungarian: http://www.unicode.org/standard/translations/hungarian.html

    Our sincere thanks to Dr. Gbor Hossz for making it available.

    The "What is Unicode?" translation effort started in 2002 with less than 20 translations. We now have close to 60 (58 to be exact), with more to come thanks to the volunteer work of members of the Unicode community.

    Magda Danish
    Sr. Administrative Director
    The Unicode Consortium
    650.693.3921