Old-style PropList.txt "properties"

From: karl williamson (public@khwilliamson.com)
Date: Wed Jun 17 2009 - 18:56:14 CDT

    Supposedly Unicode has only removed one property, but I've been looking
    at old releases, and see several things that look like they are meant to
    be properties that I don't recognize in the PropList.txt like
    'Zero-Width'. Others look like aliases for other properties, like
    'Space' appears to be Zs. Others look like combinations of two
    properties, like 'Paired Punctuation'.

    So my question is were any of these official properties or official
    aliases thereof, or were they just descriptive phrases. I've looked
    some but not a lot in the 3.0 online guide, and haven't found anything;
    the index is not very helpful.