"Pentagram" as an art form

From: Andreas Stötzner (as@signographie.de)
Date: Wed Oct 28 2009 - 03:56:44 CST

    Am 27.10.2009 um 21:30 schrieb Hohberger, Clive:

    > Nice challenge, William. In response, I offer my first try:
    >
    > e-005 e-002
    >
    > e-035 e-038 e-341
    >
    > e-00F e-03B
    >
    > The visual "emoji poemu" construct is shown in the attached Word
    > document.
    > I used SnagIt v8 to copy the emoji from n3681.pdf

    Nice idea!
    This is bordering between the literal and the visual arts. Therefor the
    structure of Haiku (or Limerick?) taken as a blueprint might not be
    without any alternative.
    I tried myself and found a slightly different format favourable: just 5
    pictograms in line.

    WAY IN WAY OUT

    ESCAPADE

    NICE CHAP