Re: Quest For The Gold Of Timbuktu

From: Doug Ewell (doug@ewellic.org)
Date: Fri Oct 30 2009 - 07:30:38 CST

    "William_J_G Overington" <wjgo underscore 10009 at btinternet dot com>
    wrote:

    > On Thursday evening, 29 October 2009, I was watching television here
    > in England, on the Freeview platform. At about 10:50 pm I did some
    > channel surfing as to what was on.

    Sorry to ask, but does this post have anything at all to do with
    Unicode? Conservation of ancient books isn't close enough, unless there
    is some information about the scripts in which they are written.

    --
    Doug Ewell  |  Thornton, Colorado, USA  |  http://www.ewellic.org
    RFC 5645, 4645, UTN #14  |  ietf-languages @ http://is.gd/2kf0s ­