Refereed journals on typography research

From: William_J_G Overington (
Date: Mon Dec 21 2009 - 03:05:26 CST

  • Next message: William_J_G Overington: "Re: Is there a Japanese character for the word Unicode? (from Re: Unicode Haiku Contest)"

    I am writing to ask if you know of any refereed journals on typography research please.

    There could perhaps be at least two types of such journals, one type could cover such matters as research studies of historical typography, another type could cover such matters as research about new encoding structures and research about new standards for fonts.

    William Overington

    21 December 2009

    This archive was generated by hypermail 2.1.5 : Mon Dec 21 2009 - 03:07:43 CST