RE: Why does EULER CONSTANT not have math property and PLANCK CONSTANT does?

From: Murray Sargent (murrays@exchange.microsoft.com)
Date: Wed Jul 28 2010 - 09:56:37 CDT

    Alex notes "Operands are not operators, e.g. in a+b, a and b are operands, + is an operator." I'm sure Karl Williamson knows that, but the mathematical alphanumerics also aren't operators and they nevertheless have the math property. We need to change the description of the math property to include all characters that are used primarily for math and the EULER CONSTANT is such a character.

    Alex.