Re: Using Combining Double Breve and expressing characters perhaps as if struck out.

From: Andrew West (andrewcwest@gmail.com)
Date: Wed Jul 28 2010 - 16:46:29 CDT

    On 28 July 2010 22:09, Philippe Verdy <verdy_p@wanadoo.fr> wrote:

    > You've not understood what I wanted to say.

    Maybe if you said less people would understand more .

    I don't know how much free time you must have on your hands to write
    hundreds of lines in reply to almost every message on this list (3,879
    lines in 40 messages this month alone according to the somewhat broken
    stats at <http://www.unicode.org/mail-arch/unicode-ml/post-stats.html>),
    but I am certain that no-one else on this list has the time to read
    all of it.

    Andrew