Re: number padless?

From: ChiGuy (chiguy3@gmail.com)
Date: Fri Aug 06 2010 - 20:37:57 CDT

    Hey all,
    Thanks for your replies. I am running Windows XP.
    But the characters and shortcuts I refer to (such as the enye, the ñ,
    alt-0241) can be typed in any program. I even just did so in Firefox's
    address bar.
    Murray, I tried your options, but they did not work. I tried them again in
    WordPad, and the ctrl-shift-~-n works. But the F! alt-x does not, I can't
    avoid the help screen. Can you elaborate on that one? Or are there any
    other ideas?
    BTW, I saw on the unicode website that the code is 00F1. How is that to be
    interpreted?

    thanks!