Fwd: Response from non-Unicode Burmese dictionary website re. "Please Convert Your Website to Unicode!"

From: Ed (ed.trager@gmail.com)
Date: Tue Nov 09 2010 - 04:39:09 CST

    Hi, Unicoders!

    Well, I got a response from the folks who run the non-Unicode Burmese
    dictionary web site that was discussed yesterday. Based on the
    response, it sounds like they would probably work with volunteers
    willing to donate their time to help them convert the site to Unicode.
     They indicate that conversion to Unicode is at the top of their
    priority list. So at least they have their priorities correct
    :-) :