Re: Phishing and enforcing Confusables.txt

From: Akshat Joshi (akshat.gist@gmail.com)
Date: Wed Nov 24 2010 - 05:37:37 CST

    Dear Shriramana,

    IMO, the authoritative body in this case has to be the registry that is
    holding the Top Level Domain. (.com in this case)
    There are different bodies for various TLDs.
    If such kind of phishing attacks are to be prevented, the registry operating
    bodies need to be made aware of Confusables.txt and the need of handling the
    same.

    Regards,
    Akshat