Re: Phishing and enforcing Confusables.txt

From: Mark Davis ☕ (mark@macchiato.com)
Date: Mon Nov 29 2010 - 16:10:29 CST

    Yes, you supply a list of the form:

    X1 ; Y1
    X2 ; Y2
    X3 : Y3 Y4

    where Xn and Yn are either hex codes or characters. Eg

    O ; 0

    or

    004F ; 0030

    Note that the software will produce a closure. So if we have X ~ Y and Y ~
    Z, then it will automatically produce X ~ Z. That means that you don't have
    to do all the permutations across all the Indic languages.

    You can submit the file with the Unicode reporting form:
    http://www.unicode.org/reporting.html

    Mark

    *— Il meglio è l’inimico del bene —*