Re: square bullets added to unicode.

From: Andreas Stötzner (as@signographie.de)
Date: Tue Jan 25 2011 - 14:23:10 CST

    Am 25.01.2011 um 07:04 schrieb Peter Constable:

    > But once in Unicode, data using the new character will not be interchangeable with the large amount of legacy data out there.

    MS might have forseen this for quite a long time.

    However, I believe the encoding of symbol characters will make further progress in the future. Many signs now present in Wingdings will become encoded, with or without regard to the present state of these fonts as well as the present behaviour to use them.

    Mit freundlichen Grüßen,

                            Andreas Stötzner.

    Andreas Stötzner
    Gestaltung Signographie Fontentwicklung