Re: square bullets added to unicode.

From: Mark Davis ☕ (mark@macchiato.com)
Date: Tue Jan 25 2011 - 17:36:00 CST

    This is not different in kind from what has happened with other cases.
    Generally the actions are:

    Add alternate CMAPs to fonts
    Add roundtrip mappings to encoding tables (leaving former PUA characters as
    one-ways)
    For databases, consider whether to convert old data or not (probably not
    necessary in this case)

    Mark

    *— Il meglio è l’inimico del bene —*