Google Translate (from Re: Localizable sentences)

From: William_J_G Overington (wjgo_10009@btinternet.com)
Date: Fri Jan 28 2011 - 08:32:31 CST

    On Friday 28 January 2011, Andrew West <andrewcwest@gmail.com> wrote:

    > Have you used Google Translate recently?

    Yes.

    You might be interested to know that I learned of a Slovenian group after they took part in the Eurovision Song Contest 2010. I later found the following song, not the one at the Eurovision song contest, on YouTube.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=37KZD8kPyyE

    I found the lyrics at the following web page.

    http://lyric.si/stran/lyrics/avtor/ansambel-roka-zlindre/pesem/srce-pa-se-vedno-hrepeni

    I used Google Translate to translate the lyrics.

    I think that Google Translate is a great facility.

    William Overington