ayar font and several burmese font issues.

From: Ngwe Tun (ngwestar@gmail.com)
Date: Mon Mar 21 2011 - 09:00:51 CST

    Dear List,

    We would like to filter out non-Unicode Burmese font which is assigned some
    characters in Unicode Block (1000-109F) and some combination glyph or glyph
    form assign by own.
     Do you have any prior experience in your language and country. How should
    we take action for those person. Those people are created some project space
    in google interface, wordpress, joomla and launchpad for localization
    project with non-unicode standards. We are keep encouraging to migrate to
    Unicode Standards in our language in Myanmar (Burma).

    here is bad example by ayar group. http://www.ayarunicodegroup.org Ayar
    group release non-Unicode standards fonts and make announcement as Unicode
    Standards Font.
    http://mya.wordpress.org is their contribution site with non-unicode
    standards and announce as Unicode with their site download link.

    looking forward your comments on it,

    Best

    Ngwe Tun

    --
    We will release Myanmar Linux Desktop in 11/11/11.