which scripts are written vertically

From: fantasai (fantasai.lists@inkedblade.net)
Date: Tue May 10 2011 - 15:19:54 CDT

    There's a Unicode FAQ on the Unicode website:
       http://unicode.org/faq/bidi.html
    The second question is
       "Which scripts are written vertically?"

    But the answer given does not answer the question. The only script
    it lists explicitly is Mongolian; the rest of the text is just some
    background information on what vertical layout might entail.

    I would actually like to have a definitive answer to this question. :)
    Can the unnamed person responsible for this FAQ please update it?

    The best I've been able to come up with so far is:
       Bopo Bopomofo
       Egyp Egyptian Hieroglyphs
       Hira Hiragana
       Hrkt Hiragana / Katakana
       Kana Katakana
       Hani Han
       Hang Hangul
       Mong Mongolian
       Ogam Ogham
       Phag Phags Pa
       Yiii Yi
    (All of which are top-to-bottom, except maybe Ogham, for which I've
    received conflicting information.)

    But I am not sure that this list is complete.

    ~fantasai