RE: RTL PUA?

From: Doug Ewell <doug_at_ewellic.org>
Date: Fri, 19 Aug 2011 09:50:25 -0700

Shriramana Sharma <samjnaa at gmail dot com> wrote:

>> I thought this property was mutable, and indeed that even some
>> assigned characters had had their Bidi_Class changed over the years.
>> I could be wrong.
>
> Perhaps you refer to this:
> http://www.unicode.org/versions/corrigendum8.html ?

No, I didn't think it required that much fanfare. I thought this had
happened for existing characters, from one version of Unicode to the
next, without a corrigendum. So maybe I was wrong after all.

--
Doug Ewell | Thornton, Colorado, USA | RFC 5645, 4645, UTN #14
www.ewellic.org | www.facebook.com/doug.ewell | @DougEwell ­