RE: Saying goodbye

From: Erkki I Kolehmainen <eik_at_iki.fi>
Date: Wed, 2 Nov 2011 16:27:03 +0200

Dear Magda,

It has been a real pleasure and privilege to work with you.

Now that I haven't been able to participate in the last two Unicode
Conferences, I was anxiously looking forward to meeting you again next year,
but things don't always seem to work out the way I'd like to.

I wish you all the best both professionally and privately!

Sincerely, Erkki