Exact positioning of Indian Rupee symbol according to Unicode Technical Committee

From: Anand Kumar Sharma <aksharma_at_cdac.in>
Date: Mon, 28 May 2012 13:49:17 +0530

Hi

I want to know that is current exact Position of Indian Rupee Symbol on
US-English keyboard (QWERTY keyboard).

I came across one of the blog showing Rupee symbol on extreme left to
character "1" refer this
http://blog.foradian.com/rupee-foradian-keyboard-layout-type-the-india
(Refer Keyboard picture)

There is another way of typing Rupee symbol using ALTGr+4 which I most
of time use on third layer of In script Keyboard

*What will be the position of Rupee symbol according to particular
STANDARD on our keyboard when new keyboard with rupee symbol will come
into market*

--
Thanks and Regards
This mail has came from desk of