RE: Latin chi and stretched x

From: Peter Constable <petercon_at_microsoft.com>
Date: Fri, 8 Jun 2012 16:40:16 +0000

Assuming that SignWriting display controls can be applied to _any_ character will result in a large number of alternate encoded representations for text elements. If encoded, then I will expect UTC to stipulate that rendering engines must not allow such display controls to affect the display of any other characters.

Peter