Re: Offlist: complex rendering

From: Harshula <harshula_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 19 Jun 2012 16:49:56 +1000

Hi Christopher,

There are more transliteration schemes for input already than one
language will ever need.

http://www.nongnu.org/sinhala/doc/transliteration/sinhala-transliteration_5.html

http://www.nongnu.org/sinhala/doc/transliteration/sinhala-transliteration_1.html

http://www.nongnu.org/sinhala/doc/transliteration/sinhala-transliteration_2.html