Re: Mayan numerals

From: Steve Slevinski <slevin_at_signpuddle.net>
Date: Fri, 24 Aug 2012 08:31:46 -0500

Good luck Jameson,

I will be curious to read how / if current day usage is difference than
historical usage. Seems like you have the resources to find out. Is
current usage the same, a subset, or entirely different? Hmm...

Depending on the results of your investigation, the proposal could be
either:
* Simplified (modern) Mayan numbers
* the Mayan number subset

Seems like low hanging fruit if everything can be documented as
described, but I'm not involved with Unicode politics.

Regards,
-Steve

ase.wikipedia.wmflabs.org