Re: problem with combining diacritcs in HTML5

From: Andreas Prilop <prilop4321_at_trashmail.net>
Date: Mon, 8 Oct 2012 20:49:23 +0200 (CEST)

On Mon, 8 Oct 2012, Jukka K. Korpela wrote:

>> http://www.user.uni-hannover.de/nhtcapri/combining-marks.html
>
> Your test page is interesting, but is postulates the use
> of style sheet switching,

You are always free to define your preferred font family
in your browser’s preferences, no? You may even choose a
font family that I did not mention on my page. ;-)

> which is really supported by Firefox only, if I am not mistaken.

Internet Explorer 8 and Opera, too. I remind you of
 http://groups.google.com/groups?selm=j1tc00$u5v$1%40dont-email.me

and insult of the Prophet™.
Checked by Thinkpol anti-obscenity system v. 6.66.