Re: Greek astrology

From: Philippe Verdy <verdy_p_at_wanadoo.fr>
Date: Tue, 30 Oct 2012 00:37:15 +0100

I forgot to say that HTML provides a standard element for this:
<abbr>mu rho</abbr>, where you can add the implied semantic of the
full abbreviation in an attribute (in a separate plain-text stream),
including the possible substitution rule for an alternate rendering
symbol (as an image, or SVG glyph also encodableseparately in the
document itself and represented in another attribute by a linking
reference).