Re: emulating keyboards with more keys

From: Andre Schappo <A.Schappo_at_lboro.ac.uk>
Date: Fri, 11 Jan 2013 11:31:49 +0000

I regularly switch soft keyboard layouts and find it does not cause me any inconvenience。Maybe because I am used to it but also it is so easy to do。I regularly switch between US Extended & Chinese or US Extended & Japanese。I have my OSX system setup with the key combination ctrl+space to toggle between keyboard layout pairs。As I am typing this I am switching between US Extended & Chinese。

天天快乐

André