Re: s-j combination in Unicode?

From: Asmus Freytag <asmusf_at_ix.netcom.com>
Date: Sat, 16 Feb 2013 10:08:24 -0800

On 2/16/2013 7:04 AM, Andries Brouwer wrote:
> I found Diauni.ttf at
> http://www.thesauruslex.com/typo/dialekt.htm (swedish)
> http://www.thesauruslex.com/typo/engdial.htm (english)
>
> It has landmålsalfabetet at E100-E197 (lower case only)
> and s-j at E19F, S-J at E1A5, with Y-ogonek, Å-ogonek,
> G-slash, R-slash, Ð-slash nearby.
So you have evidence that the uppercase form is implemented, if not yet
a citation of actual use.

Since the latter is expected to be rare, I personally would be
comfortable with making a code point for it, so that fonts like this,
which are actually used, can be mapped to Unicode w/o forcing people
into weird fallbacks over a rare character.

A./