RE: Latvian and Marshallese Ad Hoc Report (cedilla and comma below)

From: Erkki I Kolehmainen <eik_at_iki.fi>
Date: Fri, 5 Jul 2013 13:27:28 +0300

And I'm sorry for having supported you then, since the Romanians claimed at the time that they could not live with a font variation, since they needed to be able to have a distinction between s and t with cedilla and comma below in the same text, only to come up with a national standard with only the comma below. Furthermore, the Romanian texts are not at all consistent in this area.

Sincerely, Erkki