Questions on the Unicode BiDirectional (BIDI) Algorithm

From: William Blackwood <wblackwo_at_tampabay.rr.com>
Date: Sat, 5 Jul 2014 14:47:57 -0400

Can anyone provide me an actively resolving example of a .com domain name that demonstrates employment of the Unicode BIDI algorithm? Specifically, I am looking for realized/resolving examples of an Arabic number (AN) and character-containing domain name, (such as مصر.com), but that which employs the BIDI algorithm to change an Arabic 1, to a European number (EN) 1? (E.g. مص١ر.com), or (مص1ر.com). The BIDI algorithm should be changing either the AN or EN, or vise-versa; or has Verisign not yet incorporated the BIDI algorithm into its registry?

Thank you,

W.

---