Unicode Text Segmentation Proposed Update for 8.0

From: <announcements_at_unicode.org>
Date: Thu, 15 Jan 2015 13:03:05 -0800

UAX #29, Unicode Text Segmentation
<http://www.unicode.org/reports/tr29/tr29-26.html>, will be updated for
Unicode 8.0. The proposed update is now available for general public
review and comment.

There are several minor modifications to the Grapheme_Cluster_Break
property which affect the determination of grapheme cluster boundaries
for some Southeast Asian scripts.

To supply feedback on this UAX, please see
http://www.unicode.org/review/pri290/ and the information page about
Public Review Issues <http://www.unicode.org/review/index.html>.

http://blog.unicode.org/2015/01/unicode-text-segmentation-proposed.html

----
All of the Unicode Consortium lists are strictly opt-in lists for members
or interested users of our standards. We make every effort to remove
users who do not wish to receive e-mail from us. To see why you are getting
this mail and how to remove yourself from our lists if you want, please
see http://www.unicode.org/consortium/distlist.html#announcements