Re: Some questions about Unicode's CJK Unified Ideograph

From: gfb hjjhjh <c933103_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 29 Jun 2015 04:16:29 +0800

2015年5月30日 下午5:19於 "Andrew West" <andrewcwest_at_gmail.com>wrote:

> On 30 May 2015 at 02:50, Ken Whistler <kenwhistler_at_att.net> wrote:
> >
> > 1. I have seen a chinese character ⿰言亜 from a Vietnamese dictionary NHAT
> > DUNG THUONG DAM DICTIONARY
> >
> > Extension F is harder to track down, because it has not yet been
> > approved by the UTC, and comes in two pieces, with different
> > progression so far in the ISO committee. Perhaps somebody on this list
> > who has better access to the relevant documents can let you
> > know whether ⿰言亜 can be found in those sets.
>
> It's not in my lists of F1 and F2 characters.

oh and by the way, could you (or someone else) please help look for the
character ⿰亻革 also? Just seen a Chinese Wikipedia article introducing an
ethnic group with the character as partvof its name
https://zh.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/(%e4%ba%bb%e9%9d)家人 but without a proper character for
so. The article sourced a CCTV program for ots origin.

And there seem to be a dozen more wikipedia article that contain unencoded
han characters, as listed in
https://zh.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:%e5%90%ab%e6%9c%89%e6%9c%aa%e6%94%b6%e9%8c%84%e6%bc%a2%e5%ad%97%e7%9a%84%e6%9d%a1%e7%9b