PRI #349: Registration of additional sequences in the Adobe-Japan1 collection

From: <announcements_at_unicode.org>
Date: Thu, 02 Mar 2017 11:15:06 -0800

PRI349 imageThe Unicode Consortium has posted a new issue for public
review and comment.

Public Review Issue #349 <http://www.unicode.org/ivd/pri/pri349/>: A
submission for the "Registration of additional sequences in the
Adobe-Japan1 collection" has been received by the IVD registrar.

This submission is currently under review according to the procedures of
UTS #37, Unicode Ideographic Variation Database
<http://www.unicode.org/reports/tr37/>, with an expected close date of
2017-06-02. Please see the submission page for details and instructions
on how to review this issue and provide comments:
http://www.unicode.org/ivd/pri/pri349/

The IVD (Ideographic Variation Database) establishes a registry for
collections of unique, and sometimes shared, variation sequences for CJK
Unified Ideographs, which enables standardized interchange in plain
text, in accordance with UTS #37, Unicode Ideographic Variation Database.

For further information on Public Review Issues, please see:
http://www.unicode.org/review/

http://blog.unicode.org/2017/03/pri-349-registration-of-additional.html

----
All of the Unicode Consortium lists are strictly opt-in lists for members
or interested users of our standards. We make every effort to remove
users who do not wish to receive e-mail from us. To see why you are getting
this mail and how to remove yourself from our lists if you want, please
see http://www.unicode.org/consortium/distlist.html#announcements