RE: IDS question

From: Ayers, Mike (Mike_Ayers@bmc.com)
Date: Thu May 03 2001 - 17:05:52 EDT

> From: Keld Jørn Simonsen [mailto:keld@dkuug.dk]
>

> > Is there then anyplace I can get a peek at the Extension B
> > characters?
>
> gibbeligobble gobbeligoble gibberish jest to keep sarasvasti
> happy that there is something new in this message.
> I think I need to write a few more sentences not to get bounced
> again.

        Oh, great! Now I'm going to have to pad my message just to balance
that quote. *SIGH* Good thing for word processing:

All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy.
All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy.
All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy.
All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy.
All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy.
All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy.
All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy.
All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy.
All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy.
All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy.
All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy.
All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy.

> And to the real message. look at the SC2/WG2 site there
> should be a draft for Extension B, http://www.dkuug.dk/jtc1/sc2/wg2

        I checked there, but in my few minutes of poking around was unable
to locate code charts. I'll keep trying, but a pointer would be nice...

/|/|ike