Use of unicode in case of db2

From: sushanta dash (sdasheds@usa.net)
Date: Fri May 04 2001 - 04:59:44 EDT

Hi all listers, Can anybody tell me whether unicode is acceptable by db2 v6 on
os 390. Like the front part has java and they are connected to db2 on os 390
by jdbc connection. All the data are captured in utf format. Is it possible
for db2 to store it in utf format. or any conversion is needed for that.
Please clarify. Also keep one thing in mind that We are going to use DB2 V6 or
DB2V7. I m waiting for yout valuable solutions.

sdash