RE: Pulling UTF8 data using ASP

From: Ollikainen, Jari (Jari.Ollikainen@quartal.com)
Date: Fri May 04 2001 - 04:19:06 EDT

I'm sorry but what that has to do whit this problem?
If I undurstod Negi corretly the problem is having various languages, more
than two, in one ASP -page at the same time?

> environment it works fine. I have even seen it work if the DB
> is not set up
> to be UTF8 encoded, in a full Java environment.
I don't think it had anything to do with db it's more like a language
encoding problem in ASP -pages... For some reason you can't set more than
one language for one ASP -page which in some cases just isn't enough...

                //Ola
        Though I am not naturally honest, I am so sometimes by chance.
        - William Shakespeare