[OT] ANN: Site about scripts

From: Lars Marius Garshol (larsga@garshol.priv.no)
Date: Wed Oct 10 2001 - 11:23:59 EDT

I have just made public a site with information about the world's
scripts and languages at

It's based on the topic map I posted about earlier, but now has a much
more user-friendly interface. It currently contains information on 128
scripts, but I hope to increase that with time. I also hope to include
more information about each script, but that will take a while.

Comments on the contents would be very welcome.

If anyone knows of a mailing list devoted solely to scripts I'd be
happy to know about that as well.

--Lars M.